To Confirm Room Reservations
The Nutmeg requires a valid credit card with an expiration date after the date of your stay in order to reserve a room. We also require the cell number of the phone you will be traveling with. If you have used a landline on your booking please contact the inn at 802.380.6101 and provide a cell number.
Check-in & Check-out Policy
Check-in: 4pm-9pm (if you would like to check in outside of these hours please contact the inn on 802.380.6101).
Late check-ins are not a problem at all but please do let us know beforehand.
If you think you will be arriving after 9 pm, call the inn directly at 802.380.6101.
Cancellation policy for reservations made on or after June 1, 2021
- Cancellations 14 days or more before the date of stay will not incur any penalty or charges.
- Cancellations within 14 days and up to 48 hours before the reservation date will be charged 50% of the reservation total.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the reservation date will be charged 100% of the reservation total.
- The Nutmeg Vermont reserves the right to charge a 50% deposit to hold rooms. If we choose to charge the deposit, this will be done no more than 14 days before the reservation date.
- Any and all balances must be settled at check-in.
- Shortening the length of a stay within 14 days of the reservation date will result in a 50% charge for the reduced nights.
- Additional guests in the room (up to the room maximum) will be charged $30 per guest per night. Children under the age of three stay free when sharing the bed.
- Bookings made via a third party or booking site (such as, but not limited to, booking.com and Expedia) can only be changed or canceled through that booking channel. The Nutmeg is unable to cancel third-party reservations.
- Changes or cancellations to reservations cannot be left on the inn's voicemail.
We have two pet-friendly rooms on the premises. Please contact the hotel directly to enquire.
- One pet per room. Cats must be crated.
- Max size 50 lbs.
- $30 per pet, per night.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in the room during the day (if you’re popping out to dinner for an hour or two you may leave your dog unattended in the room). Cats, rabbits, etc that are in crates may be left unattended in the room.
For one reason or another, there are people in our community who are unable to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. For their safety and to help prevent any further spread of this virus, we are still operating with caution.
- Staff will not enter your room during your stay. Should you need fresh towels, more soap, shampoo, etc, these are available from reception.
- We continue to offer a to-go breakfast for those that prefer not to eat in the dining room.
- All cleaning products are CDC recommended.