Call 802.380.6101 directly to make a reservation.
All rates are per room or suite, per night, for one, two or four people depending on the capacity of the room. Additional guests (where the room has capacity, and by prior arrangement only) will be charged at $20 per guest per night.
Rates include a full breakfast.
Rates do not include 10% state and local rooms and meals tax or 11% alcohol tax.
Service charge is not included in the room rate or added to the bill.
Smoking policy and damages fee
Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the building or immediately outside the entry/exit doors. The Nutmeg Vermont reserves the right to levy a charge of up to $500 for damages caused by smoking or guest negligence during your stay.
Booking Confirmation and Cancellation Policy
To confirm room reservations: The Nutmeg requires a valid credit card with an expiration date after the date of your stay in order to reserve a room.
- When given at 14 days or more notice of cancellations, no penalty will be charged.
- Cancellations within 14 days and up to 48 hours before the reservation date will be charged 50% of the reservation total.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the reservation date will be charged 100% of the reservation total.
- The Nutmeg reserves the right to charge a 50% deposit to hold rooms, this will be charged no more than 14 days before the reservation date.
- Any and all balances must be settled at check-in.
- Shortening the length of a stay within 14 days of the reservation date will result in a 50% charge for the reduced nights.
- Additional guests in the room (up to the room maximum) will be charged at $20 per guest per night.
Check In and Check Out Times
Check in time is between 3:00pm and 7pm. A late check-in is no problem, call the inn directly to arrange a late check-in - 802.380.6101.
Check out time is 10:00am.
Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
If you would like to purchase a gift certificate for The Nutmeg please call the inn directly. on 802.380.6101
As of March 2017 we will no longer accept gift certificates or credits issued by the inn's previous owners. This includes any and all gift certificates and credits issued on or before September 25, 2014. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Pet friendly accommodation
We welcome canine guests (max size 30lbs) however pet-friendly rooms are limited, please call The Nutmeg directly to make a reservation that includes a pet - 802.380.6101. A charge of $20/day will be applied to rooms with pets. Only one pet per room.
- Dogs should be leashed at all times.
- Pets are permitted in the pet-friendly guest rooms and out of doors only. No pets are permitted in the common areas.
- Please do not bring your pet into any of the common areas and shared spaces.
- Please clean up after your pets - pet waste bags are required for this.
- Pets must not be left unattended in your room or elsewhere on the property when you leave for the day and must be crated if you leave the room. If crated, pets can be left alone in the room for a couple of hours if you're heading out to dinner. In this instance, the innkeeper must have a contact number for you. The Nutmeg staff are not trained to deal with animals and cannot be responsible for your pets.
- The Nutmeg reserves the right to ask the owners of any disruptive pets to leave the premises. We are happy to offer recommendations to a local kennel or pet-sitter.